Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Make-upBee

Make-upBee is a site that I stumbled apon from sugarpill's facebook page. I was instantly drawn in by the amazing talent of some of the Queen Bee's. Its like a make-up addicts dream. I have seen so much gorg, I think that I am on Make-up overload.
I have found new make-up artist to follow on facebook and have even found a beauty who is doin make-up calendar challanges. You can post your own looks, look at other for inspiration and so on and so forth. There is one girl from Finland, she goes but the name of Rose Shock in her blog, she is simply amazing. Her attention to detail as well as intensity make me kind of second guess my own skills, but more then likely I will try to watch her tutorials to see how she has created some of her looks.

Here is the site: https://www.themakeupbee.com/
Go check it out, I PROMISE you won't be disappointed!

*** picture is not mine all rights belong to makeupbee and those who are affliated**

No comments:

Post a Comment