Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2011

Plum Pearl by Mary Kay Color Shield (29)



This polish is so old, really! I got this when my nana passed away and she got these back in the '97 when she started up her Mary Kay business trying to make money. Well she made no money but had a lot of product. I actually hope that Mary Kay has changed their formula because even after all these years, this polish is still very watery.
Reveiw 8/10
Dry Speed: 2 points- The polish dried well for me. I felt like it was much faster than most.
Application: 2 points- It went on smooth, I did notice that the formula was very watery. This how ever was fixed by using thin coats.
Price: 2 points: This was given to me = free! XD
Wear: 1 point- 3 days of wear before chips were noticed.
Opaque: 1 point- It was a solid color after one coat but I didnt notice the pearl effect, which is really wierd. I partly wondered if I was applying it wrong.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment