Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness.

October is one month that can really get to a woman. Its Breast Cancer awareness month. Susan G. Kolman foundation is all over the place. And pink is color of every person who has been touched by this disease. I love pink,  I also lost my grandmother to cancer not breast cancer but the effect of her not being here still hits me every day. I feel what they feel, and so in my support of them I did a look. Also a blogger I follow had asked her followers to create a look for Breast Cancer Awareness, to give a great big show of support. Snarky P. here is my contribution to the group. http://networkedblogs.com/objyp This is a dramatic look. I call cancer the Black monster. So of course I included black in the look.
I felt that the emotion needed to be expressed in a bit of dramatic makeup. I kept everything else simple and PINK!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment