Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

LOTD 10/12/2011


Today was a late day. Meaning I rolled out of bed about an hour before I needed to leave. So with a quick shower, I only had about 35 mins to do my hair and makeup. I have naturally wavy hair so I just gave it a quick shake to break it up a little so it would have a more ringlette affect (I promise I have ringlettes they just like to hide behind my ears). Then I put on a little tinted moisturizer to help cover the uneven skin I have due to horomones, a simple 2 toned eye using mary kay's oyster shell and whipped cocoa, with a bit of Wet n' Wild brown liner and the faslies mascara in Black Drama to complete my eyes. Then a light layer of Wet n' Wild lipstick in 528A with elf's minty lip gloss in Houston rubbed in the middle of my lip.
Simple everyday look, very neutral

Please don't mind the frizz it's from lighting my hair.

Close up of the eye. It's sort of like a cut crease but not dramatic.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment