Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Makeup Calendar Challange Oct. 6, 2011

This look is an interesting one for me. After I heard about Nymphette's Calendar Challange I had to go find out what it was all about. Basically she has picked a look for each day of the month. They are just basic ideas that allow you to be as creative as you like. She has been doing the calendar challange for four months now. I picked up this month (october) and this is my first look for her challange. http://www.facebook.com/#!/iamnymphette

Theme: MY LITTLE PONY.
I choose Blue Belle from the orignal 6 ponies. Incase you're wondering how I did the stars, I found a tutorial from StellaStarish on youtube.
Products used:

FACE:
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer (fair to light)
Covergirl Continuous Wear Foundation (natural ivory)
Maybelline Blush (Seashell Pink)

EYES:
Giovi Palette
Mary-kate and Ashley Eye Glam Duo (crucial, esstiel)
Jordana Easyliner (sterling blue)
wet n wild color Icon liner (amethyst)
Maybelline the Colossal Mascara (classic black)

BROWS:
wet n wild liner (brown)

LIPS:
fashion lipstick (36)
Elf Super Glossy Lip shine (pink kiss)


This is the Giovi Palette. I got it at Ross about 2 years ago. I have yet to see this palette since then and I only paid $6 or $7.
Until Next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment