Total Pageviews

Monday, October 24, 2011

Wet N' Wild 8-pan palette swatches/review

So I was able to find the newest addition to Wet n' Wild's 8-pan palettes. This beauty is I <3 Matte. I really like the name. I am also lacking in the matte department. So I knew that this bad boy needed to join my hoard. lol! The colors are a mix of brights and neutrals. This is a great idea, as it will appeal to more people.
This is a swatch of the colors. The top is applied dry on clean skin. The bottom is over elf eye primer. As you can see the colors are really pigmented either way. Yay for great pigmentation!
What I didn't like about this palette was the fact that is was on the chalky side. As you can see there is a lot of dust on this palette. To me that means fall out on my face and that is not pretty. Also that means waisted product. Also not good! This palette was $5.36 after tax, which isn't bad but I certainly don't want to waist produt if I don't have too. The Browbone color is also almost so shear that even in real life it was hard to tell I had it on my skin.

This Ladies and Gents was after I had sprayed water on my arm in attempt to show how the colors would last in heat. Meaning if you started sweating, this is what your makeup would look like after you cooled off. Pretty good I think. I need makeup remover to finally get all of it off of me.

Until next time... 

1 comment: