Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mellow Yellow by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear(27)




So this post has been a long time coming. Ive applied this polish three times now because I forget to write down my thoughts on it as I wear it. Ugh, I'm such a nut. Anywho, I've had this polish for a while now. I really didn't have a good cream yellow and when I was looking around for a good one, I saw a bunch of good reviews. Lets just say I'm slightly disappointed. I thought this was goin to be a lot brighter but in reality its a pale/medium toned yellow. I still very much like the color but it didn't meet up to my original reason for buying it.

Review  4/10
Dry Speed: 1 point- I felt like it dried at a normal speed nothing fancy.
Application: 0 points- This came out really streaky and I had a hard time getting rid of them with a normal coat. I applied a little heavy the first time to get it nice and smooth.
Price:2 points- I got this on a BOGO sale so it was free. Can never go wrong with that.
Wear: 0 points: It chipped in the first 24 hrs, NOT GOOD. I was able to chip the polish off in one day.
Opaque: 1 point- You can tell its yellow, but I just couldn't over look the streaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment