Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Purple People Eater Wearable!

Note: Taken indoors after the sun had gone down! So colors a little washed out.

So the purple people eater challenge has been extended for another week. So I choose to do a more wearable look for this week, I loved how this turned out, I felt so sexy and smooldery (if thats even a word?). I couldn't stop taking pictures last night. I only wished I had done this during the day so I could have gotten better, truer to color close up pictures. 
 Products used:
            FACE:
Alexeter Mineral Shadow (Bloom)
            EYES:
Elf Eyeshadow Primer
Wet n' Wild Palette (Lust)
Wet n' Wild Palette (Greed)
Hard Candy Take Me Out Eyeliner (Abyss)
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara (Black Drama)
          LIPS:
Fasion Lipstick (21)

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment