Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Milani Eye Tech liquid eyeliner

So I got this from my mom. She had used it once and her eyes wouldn't quit watering so this was a no go for her because it was just washed and rubbed off. I have used this a few times already, it doesn't bother my eyes.
From Milani
Full color flow thru system that delivers & defines a perfect line in one stroke. Felt tip nib applicator is easy to use, provides precise control with no skipping or pulling.

From Me:
Felt tip and application.
I have kind of wrinkly skin naturally (runs in the family, ya for more bad genetics) so I always have skipping. And yes this skipped on me. I normally use liner at an angle where the side almost runs flat on my lid rather than use the tip, this helps me creat an even steady line across my lid. Even when I did this it skipped on me and I had to go back and fill it in. On my hand that has taunt skin it went on great. As for the smudging well see for yourself:
I really had to rub once it was dry and it took moisture for it to come off completely.
Untill next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment