Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Nail Swatch: Pink Frost by FanatSea (26)


I really love this color, but I hate how shear it is. I got this in my cosmetology kit from school. It came with 3 other colors. This is the only one I really like out of them all. I don't mind cheap polish as long as its a good polish fo the price. I do need to mention that this polish was really easy to remove. I felt like I just touched the polish remover to it and it came off.

Review  /10
Dry Speed: 2 points- This dried super fast, I didnt have any dings or anything while it was drying so thats the best part for me.
Application: 2 points- Has a long brush that spreads well and a long handle so I didnt feel like I was going to lose control of it.
Price: 2 points- Not sure how much this was but it was included in the $800 I paid for my kit.
Wear: 2 points- As shear as it is, this polish lasted a full 4 days. Which is amazing most shear polishes tend to chip in a few days.
Opaque: 0 points- This was really shear, I know in the pic it doesnt look so shear but if you saw this in the sun light you would be able to see where my free edge started.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment