Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Black Creme by Wet n' Wild Wild Shine (28)


So this is a color that is hard to pull off for me. I normally wear a lot of black for my job and the balck polish just makes me look really goth like. Im really not, I smile a lot and like to laugh. I always wear kind of bright makeup as well. So I had to make sure that I wore something bright to counter balance the dark nails because this is really not me. I use this polish a lot though, but its mainly detailing a nail art more than as an all over color.
Review 7/10
Dry Speed: 1 point- Nothing special, dried normal but I did try a new thing where a apply two coats and let it dry, Then I apply my last two coats and that seemed to help me keep from smudging my polish like I always do.
Application: 2points- Went on great and I have already thinned this once but I have had this for over a year.
Price; 2 points- $2 for a polish is great to me.
Wear: 0 points- Chipped on day two. Just a light chip on my left index finger.
Opaque: 2 points- Could have gotten away with one coat but I always do 2 for chipping reasons.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment