Total Pageviews

Friday, October 14, 2011

Nympette's Calendar Challenge Oct. 14, 2011

Todays Nympette Calendar Challenge was Vampire. Great holloween look, and pretty popular if you ask me. This is my look:
Full face.
  Products used:
         Face:
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer (fair to light)
Covergirl Continuous Wear (Ivory)
Milani Bronzer (pecan)
         Eyes:
Elf eye primer
Hot topic liner (red)
Mary Kay Eyeshadow (Exotic Purple)
L'Oreal Eyeshadow single (lush raven)
Mary Kay Eyeshadow (pink opal)
MAC Eyeshadow (Gesso)
Maybelline the Flasies mascara (black drama)
         Lips:
Wet n' Wild Color icon liner (amethyst)
Hot Topic liner (red)      
Close up of open eye

Close up of full lid
 I loved do this look, even tho I had the sun in my eyes most of the time because of where I do my makeup. I think I'll do a tutorial for this but at a better time of day.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment