Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 15, 2011

LOTD 10/15/2011 BBC1

Today was a makeup challenge from Beauty by Charlie. She is having a sigma contest going on right now. Im not exactly sure how she is doing it. I do know that she is posting these cute little eye drawings for it. Im not really entering her contest I just really respect her skills as a Mad Makeup Artist. So I figure I can always learn something from her by attempting to recreate these drawings on myself. I had a lot of fun doing this, also I figure I can build up to some of her more complex draws. So without further ado here is the Charlies drawing:


As you can see its simple but beautiful. I dont have blue eyes but I do have light hazel eyes that really pop with red near them. Here is my attempt at it:

I kept my face simple because the eyes are a bit bold. A close up of the eye:
Products used:
         Face:
Neutrogena Healthy skin enhancer (fair to light)
Maybelline Blush (seashell pink)
         Eyes:
Wet n' Wild liner (mink brown)
Hard Candy Take me out liner (abyss)
Hot Topic Liner (red)
Jordana Easyliner (sterling blue)
MAC eyeshadow (mylar)
         Lips:
Elf Minty Lipgloss (Houston)
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment