Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

LOTD 10/17/2011 BBC2

This is the second installment of Beauty by Charlie's challenge. I loved this look. I thought this was goin to be a little harder and then when I started setting up my supplies I realized I had a light blue liner! score and so this was quick and easy. I think I'm ready for a harder challenge now. There are only 8 that she has created that I have been able to find! But I keep my eyes open for more each day! I love these kinds of things. Charlies beautiful drawing:
I love this look simple and pretty!

I personally didnt do a thick winged liner, mainly because I have such small lids and I wanted a lot of color to show. I also extended the blue to the end of the wing, trying to extend my eye a little.
I also dressed up the rest of my face. The lip was me just playing around and grabbing a lipstick and gloss that was on top.

Products used:
         Face:
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer (fair to light)
Mary Kay Blush (Azalea)
        Eyes:
Elf Eyeshadow Primer
MBA eyeshadow (Lemon Drop)
Hard Candy Baked Shadow Duo (Bad Reputation)
Jordana Easyliner (mint)
Hardy Candy Take me out liner (abyss)
Maybelline The falsies mascara (Black Drama)
       Lips:
Fashion Lipstick(21)
TG Plumping Lipgloss (light pink)

 I love how my eyes seem so full of color and yet simple.
My Beauty Addictions Lemon drop is so super pigmented its the only yellow that I know of that pops even when its dry! And the lips, I think I've found my new fave color!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment