Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

Nymphette's Calendar Challenge 10/16/2011

Ok so I know I'm a day late in all, so sue me. Okay, maybe not. But I promise this is a bit different. So most who did this did makeup look like The makeup Dinosaur. Which is beautiful by the way. I love the complexity of it. I on the other hand did a nail art. No not on my own nails, I figure you guys get enough of my baby nail in my polish reviews. I did this on a nail wheel, kinda cheating but I need a bigger palette to paint on people. Sometimes I get so used to my petite features that when I go to a shoot and do makeup on a normal sized girl I kind of freak out. There is to much skin to make pretty. So here is my Nymphettes "look":
Its a cupcake in case you couldn't tell. I know my art skills are a little on the lame side but they are getting better. N maybe by the end of the year I'll have art worthy off being looked at for more then a few seconds. ;D

Until nest time...

No comments:

Post a Comment