Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Beauty Addictions swatchs p.3

I'm slightly behind the ball on swatching these beauts. I have so many samples that I felt over whelmed when I started swatching them. This is five of the ones I own currently. My Beauty Addiction has so many beautiful shadows that I cant but help ordering more samples. Her samples are huge. Ive had them for over 6 months now and I still have so much Im sure I wont run out before the new year. Her colors are supper pigmented. As you can see the top row which is dry are almost as bright as the bottom row which is over Elf eyeshadow primer.
Colors shown are:
Evocative: Orange with a satin finish.
Fiji: Olive green with a satin finish
Hawaii: Light blue with a Satin finish
Heliotrope: Purple based pink with a ton of shimmer to it.
Illegal: Hot pink with a matte finish.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment