Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Punk Rock and Roll, Ya baby!

Welcome to Week 1 of  Never Too Much Sparkle Challenge. Theme was Punk Rock n' Roll. The creator of the beauty group Wendi has picked themes for each week for all of beauty obsessed people on facebook. Basicly all you need to do is love makeup, polish, and anything girlly like that to join. Even companies are in the group so if you have a fave company and they post there you can stay on top of sales and stuff like that. Here is my look I kept the eyes POPIN' and everything else natural.
 Products I used:
        Face:
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer
        Eyes:
Wet n' Wild eyeshadows (Lust)
Milani Eye Tech liner (brown)
Hard Candy Take me out liner (abyss)
Maybelline the faslies mascara (black drama)


Close up of opern eye.
  I found that I loved the colors in the palette but it was hard to blend them in together with a primer on. Ive used this palette before without a primer and it went on great.

The best closed eye I had. It was super bright out.
 Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment