Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2011

Nail Swatch: 812001 by Sally Girl (13)




I saw this polish and I just loved it. Also I started a blog for beauty, fashion and health. If ya'll want to check it out go do so. trinitydesigns89.blogspot.com.
Review 7/10
Dry Speed: 2 points- I had no wait time for drying really. About the fastest drying polish ever.
Application: 1 point- I love how small the brush is but not how small the top was. It was a pain to hold on to.
Price:2 points- These polishes go for $.99 can't beat that.
Wear: 2 points- I got 4 days wear before I noiced chipping. I also looked for it since this was so sheer.
Opaque: 0 points- This polish was so sheer its hard to be happy. I did love the the shine it gave in the light. So this will be used as a top coat but still was hoping for more of an opaque color.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment