Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nail Swatch: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Fireberry Red



This color is from a collection Sally put out over the winter. I have 4 or 5 from the set that I know of and I remember seeing a Navy color still at my local walgreens.
Review 7/10
Dry Speed- 2 points: dried fast for me I didnt have a single mark from moving while it was drying.
Application: 1 point- Bleeds bad, what I mean is that once it was applied to my nail it spread. So I had to clean my nails up a lot.
Price: 2 point- Got it on sale for BoGo 1/2 off. So I paid like 3.50 for both.
Wear: 1 point- I got a few days out of it before it started chiping, but if your break a nail forget it. The polish is ruined.
Opaque: 1 point- I thought the color was going to be deeper. After 2 coats it was still really sheer in places.

No comments:

Post a Comment