Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2011

Massive Colective haul part 1: POLISH












So i have done a large amount of shopping in the beauty department as well as clothing.. I'm going to be posting things in groups and still not sure how many parts are going to be in this post but i'll know once im done XD.
So this is the nail polishes i got and i believe this puts me over 150 bottles now.
i got 5 from the burlesque collection
-Bring on the bling
-Extra-va-vanganza
-simmer and shimmer
-Tease-y does it
-sparkle-icious
Then i got others from OPI
-Glitzerland
-Rumple's wiggin'
--Meet me on the star ferry
-yodel me on my cell
China Glaze winter collection
-party hearty
wet and wild
-dreamy poppy
-rain check
Sally hansen winter collection
-cosmic blue
i also got five sinful colors polishes cuz they had two displays containing colors thy dont always have at my walgreens
-oasis
-savage
-unicorn
-nail junkie
-show me the way
I am also having trouble finding the OPI shatter or the China glaze crackle so i found a covergirl crackle at my local dollar store its black and called BOO! its not nearly as good as the OPI.it chips so fast i really dont like it and im thinking of giving it to the girl down the street.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment