Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nail Swatch: Soul Mate by Sinful Colors (2)



I personally love Sinful Colors nail polish. Ive heard they also sell cosmetics but I have personally used only the nail polish.
Review 9/10
Dry Speed: 2 points- Normal speed about a min and no heavy or crazy things with my hands.
Application: 2 points- Fairly easy, medium round brush. This color is a little runny but I just made sure to wipe off the brush a little more when pulling it from the jar.
Price: 2 points- Amazing price $2. sometimes on sale for .99$
Wear: 1 point- I got a full 48 hours with out damage but water is my enemie. it survived my showers but not the shampoo bowls at school.
Opaque: 2 points- Two coats to match bottle. Its a pretty soft pink.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment