Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

LOTD 10/29/2011

So I know this is a little late. I have been busy doing a lot of running around and working on my new shop! So I have been a busy beaver you can say. Any ways this is what I did for my makeup that day. I really wanted something warm cuz for the first time all week it was WARM outside. I get cold so easy. It was also really bright outside so please don't mind the squeenty eyes. I tried to get go pics.

 Products I used:
            FACE:
Mary Kay Blush (Azalea)
           EYES:
Giovi Palette (see below for colors)
Hard Candy Take Me Out Eyeliner (Abyss)
Maybelline The Flasies Mascara (Black Drama)
Hard Candy Lash Tinsel (Spellbound)
           LIPS:
Fasion Lipstick (21)

 You can kind of see the glitter in the Hard Candy mascara. This stuff is a PITA! I had such bad clumping. I had to fluff my lashes out so I didnt get spider lashes.

I wore this look to a thanksgiving dinner. A guy I grew up with is in the Army. He just came home a few days ago and is being shipped to afganistan in a week or so. He will be gone for a year and most likely not see a thanksgiving with his family and friends for two years. They "say" he'll be back before next Christmas. Wish him luck guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment