Total Pageviews

Friday, November 11, 2011

Large Polish haul!

So I finally reached 10 followers (now 13) so I treated myself to few goodies I had been eyeballing for a while now.

I love me some Sinful Colors. I know they were bought out by Revlon and all, but I can'y help but love them. I got Sugar Sugar, Boom Boom, All About You, San Fancisco, Queen of Beauty, Innocent, Nivana, and Hottie.
Close up's of the beauties.

Now here are some real treats. I was able to gte my hands on some of the muppets collection I'll be goin back after the holidays for the rest, hopefully they still have them. The ones I have here: Warm & Fuzzie, Meep Meep Meep, Excuse Moi, Animal-istic, Desigener...De Better!, Gettin' Miss Piggy With It, Devine Swine. I got three glitter polishes. They are so pretty I just couldn't pass them up.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment