Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 6, 2011

LOTD 11/1/2011

This is a little late, but I finally had a few mins to myself to get this up. I have been cleaning/ rearranging my room since I got new containers to put my makeup in. I have most of it done now Its just taking care of nail stuff now. I have no idea what to do with it really. Also I have been sewing up a storm for my little shop. 
Products I used:
            FACE:
MAC MSF natural (medium)
Mary Kay Blush (azalea)
            EYES:
Random palette (colors are marked)
Hard Candy Take Me Out Eyeliner (abyss)
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara (black drama)
           LIPS:
Fasion Lipstick (21)

This got really washed out for some reason once I had cropped out my snoz. I was really happy with how this had turned out in real life though.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment