Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Meet Me on the Star Ferry by OPI (31)

 I was instantly drawn to this polish when I saw it in the clearence bin. It was so pretty, I was thinking it was goin to go on lighter. But over all I'm happy with the color. Its like a plum with pink tones and holographic glitter in it, very eye catching for me. This was also really to take off even with the glitz.

Review 6 /10
Dry Speed: 0 points- I felt like it took forever, I got a dent in my thumb and couldn't get it to smooth out.
Application: 1 point-I hate OPI brushes(my oppinion only). Every one of the polishes has a brush that is way to big for my baby nails, so I always have a massive clean up.
Price: 2 points- Normally OPI is like $8 for a regular sized bottle of polish. I paid $4.25 for this yay!
Wear: 2 points- I got a full 5 days wear on this beaut.
Opaque: 1 point- Felt kind of thin on the first coat of polish but totally opaque after the second coat.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment