Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2011

Wet N Wild Bake-Off Contest Swatches!

These are limited edition palettes from Wet n' Wild. They look so pretty and festive in the packaging right?

I have been really surprised by wnw's pigmenation from their palettes lately compaired to when I first tried them when I was a lot younger. Unfortantly these do not meet those standards that they just set for them selves.
Here are swatches of just this pallette. The top row is dry no primer, bottom row is over primer. For the most part you need a primer just to see some of the color. The black is the worest of the dark colors. Its so not pigmented. I dont know if the fact that these are baked rather than just pressed makes a difference in the pigmentation or not, but personally I think I may skip their baked shadow from now on.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment