Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Twany Rose by Mary Kay Color Shield (35)

This is oldy but goody has become one of my go to nude colors. I like how it has just enough yellow to counter balance my pink skin tone. At the same time it looks super natural and looks almost like my skin tone, which is what I was looking for a long time. Then I started to go through my polish collection and Bam! I found this. So today I suggest that you go through your collections and paint your nails or do your makeup in colors that are at the bottom of your stashes. Give them some love because they came into your collection for a reason.


This is after one coat.
Review 7/10

Dry Speed: 0 points- I was still able to ding my polish after two hours of dry time.
Application: 1 point- The formula is really watery. I had to keep cleaning off my brush so I didn't get polish everywhere.
Price: 2 points- I got this as a gift. So I'm not sure how much they normally are.
Wear: 2 points- Four days of wear is perfect.
Opaque: 2 points- It was solid after one coat, which is strange for a watery polish in my experience.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment