Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NTMS Red/Green Smoky Eye

The week of 12/12-12/19/2011 our makeup challenge was Reverse smokey eye using red and/or green. I really liked this idea. I will be honost I didn't know what a reverse smokey eye was til I looked it up. So I did something really simple yet fun and with some color.

 I can't remember all of the products I used. I do know that I didn't use a foundation or a lip product. My blush came in one of those holiday sets so I know you can't get the exact same blush as I used.

Products used:
       EYES:
Hot Topic Liner (Red)
Alexeter Eyeshadow (Romp)
Jesse's Girls Loose Eye (Green)
Hard Candy Liner (Abyss)
Maybelline Falsies Mascara (Black Drama)
 I really like how this turned out. And doesn't my iris look a little creep with the brown spots near the puple?
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment