Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

NTMS Lunar Eclipse

This weeks challenge is Lunar Eclipse. I think this was a lot of fun. I was able to break out my molten metals from My Beauty Addiction. I finally found a good use for smolder shadow that is a pain to work with dry but made an excellent liner for this look. I was going for warmth on the outside crease area as well as on the lash line. From pictures that I have seen of lunar eclipses there was a lot of red from the sun.
 Products used:
        FACE:
Covergirl Liquid to Powder Foundation (Classic Ivory)
Mark Matte Powder (Medium)
        EYES:
Elf Mineral Eye Primer (Natural)
Maybelline Eyeshadow Trio (Chocolate Mouse)
Elf Cream Liner (Midnight)
I <3 Matte Palette (Matte Black)
Hot Topic Liner (Red)
My Beauty Addiction Molten Metals (Smolder) w/ Elf Mist and Set
Hard Candy Take Me out Liner (Abyss)
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara (Black Drama)
 Eye Closed I applied the molten metal wet and at first it was reallu coppery, but it turned true to color as it dried.
Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that red liner! Especially with your eye colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was really happy that the shadow worked wet because it does not work dry.

      Delete