Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

Tease-Y Does It by OPI (34)

Time for another polish review, trust me I have a ton more to review.

 I really like this color, it is so multi-cultrual. I know that seems a little wierd to call a polish but look at it, it has a ton of glitter, that isn't a pain to remove, there is great color pigmentation plus the color its self changes from a deep red to a beautiful plum. Its made its way to my polish rack already. I had to apply this a few times because I had lost a nail due to water, but was I unhappy to wear this for more then 2 weeks? No in fact I was a little sad when I actually had to move onto a new polish. Lets get onto the actual review shall we?

Review 9/10

Dry Speed: 1 Point- I got a little heavy handed on one nail and bumped it. I got a dent after an hour of dry time.
Application: 2 points- Other than the brush, it went on great. I'm still learning how to work their massive brush.
Price: 2 points- $4.25 for an OPI = awsomesause.
Wear: 2 points- Four days of wear. (pic was taken on day 3) That's a banging polish for me.
Opaque: 2 points- Glitter was still visable under the polish color.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment