Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Elf Christmas Gift.

Sorry guys that this is a day late. I finally got a job! Yesterday was my first day and I was pooped and went straight to bed once I got home. I Think I have the schedule thing figured out from blogger, but I'm still playing with things. This is a gift from my best friend Holly. She got me some really pretty eyeshadow from ELF for christmas. I was really happy to score the matte gray color Partier! I dont have any mattes in loose form so this made me so happy!

Elegant is a great highlight color. A little bit goes a long ways.

Outdoorsy is a blackned green. Great crease color or to add some depth.

This bad boy is a matte gray. I really like the color still on the fence about the blendablity of this color though.

This is suppose to be a pretty deep plum color with purple and blue sparkle.

These are swatchs in the sun, you can really tell how sparkley they are. I love it. I can't wait to use these more.

Until next time...

1 comment: