Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mermaid Face (Day 81)

The other day nymphette had a calendar challenge theme I had post a nail polish for it. I did my makeup for it later in the day after I did my post about the polish. As you can see in the close up of my eye I had a lot of blue liner in the folds under my eye that was due to my eyes watering, I have a very light layer of cream liner but it has never made my eyes water so I do blaim it on my allergies which only affect my eyes. Sadly!
 I used:
           MAC paint pot in Soft Ochre
           Wet n' Wild Blue Had Me at Hello palette the Right eyelid color (lid)
           Claries Palette for the rest of the colors.
           QUO Mechanical liner in silver bullet (top lash line)
           No name cream colored jumbo liner (waterline)
           Jordana automatic liner in mint (lower lashline)
           Rimmel Extra Super Lash in Black
      Brows Covergirl trio in Chocolate Mouse the darkest brown
      Face Covergirl Continous wear foundation in Natural Ivory
               Mark Pressed powder in Matte Med
      Lips Yves Rocher Burnt Carmel

 I did get dresses shortly after doing my makeup and did some grocery shopping. A few girls felt the need to stare and then laugh at me when I went into walmart. It upset me I felt like I had smeared my makeup. Later I was told by a casher that she loved my makeup and it looked great. Which comes to my next point. We are all different I get that, but don't laugh at someone because they don't wear convential colors of makeup. Or heavy liner(at least not in this look) or give themselves spider lashes with half a tube of mascara on their eyes. I love every color and I will wear every color. Maybe I just need to grow thicker skin. My mom informed me last night at easter dinner it takes dedication and practice to become a calouse hearted b!tc#.
Over all I am happy with my look.

If you are interested in the others in this challenge then check them out here.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment