Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 86- BonBon Fail Blue (48)

So this is one of the worest polishes I have ever used in a really long time. Even after 4+ layers I can still see my natural nails. The glitter was sparse and a pain to try to get on my nails. It was also really hard to get off my nails! All in all I may just throw it out, it is a small polish paid only a dollar for it and so not really a big issue if I get rid of one polish.

On a side note I had thought I had lost this photo and a few other polish swatches so while my allergies are misbehaving Ill have a few polishes to show you. And I wont fall behind on my 90 day Challenge.

Also the others that are playing along can be found here. Go check them out. Show some lurve to them.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment