Total Pageviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 89- Soft Pink Mani (46)

So I have my mani for my challenge today! Its a swatch mani. I am still trying to work out how to do stamping. So I thought I could practice nail stamping and do my polish swatch and get a day in the challenge knocked out. Thats three birds one stone, and its a homerunner! Well, not so much but I feel awsome for getting so much that I wanted to do in one session. This little beauty is simple sweet and a REALLY nice spring color. I still can't stop looking at my fingers. The reason for the half black half white nail was to see if this color would show on light or dark polish when stamped. Its not bad on dark.
Here's my close up! Not a great stamp but not bad. I promise I'll get better at this stamping business if it kills me.



The sisters in crime:

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment