Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 80- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Coral Reef (53)

 Hey Everyone,

Long time no post. :D Sorry about that, but I have still been taking pictures and I'm ready to jump into the blogging thing again. Today, I have a nail polish swatch and review. This is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Coral Reef.
Total 7/10
Dry Speed: 2 points- This dried spot on. I was able to get up and do things with in 5-10 mins. 
Application: 2 points- I really like the brush on these polishes. They work well for my skinny nails.
Price: 2 points- Its under $3 a bottle for this line, and usually have some on sale as well.
Wear: 0 points- As you can see on the pointer finger I have chipping. I always photograph my swatches within the first 24 hours of application. I also used a base and top coat. 
Opaque: 1 point- This did need 2 full coats. The first was a bit streaky. 

There were lots of ladies who partook in this challenge and most are still blogging today. If you want to go read up on them click here. Scroll to the bottom links for them are there.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment