Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 87- OPI Mini swatch Take the Stage (47)

So todays challenge is a NOTD! Its a mini polish I got in a set for Christmas one year from my parents. I really like the color. Its what I call a micro shimmer/glitter. You can almost see the shape of the glitter but its so fine its opaque. It was also pretty easy to take off. As for the stamping. I can clearly see it on the light. At certain angles I can see it on the dark base. I 99.9% sure this is going under layerable for stamping. I felt sad taking this off but I had to, there are so many more sparkles to swatch!

There are a TON more people playing along in the 90 day challenge heres a link to find them all:

http://trinitydesigns89.blogspot.com/2012/04/day-88-for-horde.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment