Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

Nail Swatch: Multi-Colored Glitter by Wet n' Wild (16)


So I'm super behind on these Nail Swatches/Reviews. I have like 5 of these I need need to post. Due to school and family i have had no time to really post a whole lot and so i get way far behind untill i sit for like a week and do nothing but post.
So on to the Reveiw. This is one of my oldest polishes. I have had this since i was 12. It is an old school Wet n' Wild nail polish. They didnt name thier polishes back then so hince the name.
Reveiw 8/10
Dry Speed: 2 points- I dont know if the age of the polish is affecting it or what, but it dried super fast.
Application: 2 points- for how old this polish is it goes on so nice. I felt I had the best control with the brush, the polish wasn't to thick like I would expect from an old polish.
Price: 2 points- So i was like 12 and had no concept of money back then. So i got this because it was right near the check out stand. I dont remember prices but everything was cheaper back in the day.
Wear- 1 point: I got only 3 days wear before i noticed chips. This is also a thin glitter so it was harder to notice the chipping.
Opaque-1 point: like most older glitter polishes this was thin and saw more clear coat but at the same time you can really tell the colors of the glitter.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment