Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nail Swatch: Concrete by Sally Hansen (15)



This is a random polish I picked up while browsing walgreens. Usually right by the beautysection is two aisles where they keep new collections of make-up and polish. Around November they had put out a collection from Sally hansen that had like 12 new colors. This was one that I grabbed first because it was a gray toned color and I thought it would match my purse. This color sadly is a little too purple for that.
Review 8/10
Dry Speed: 1 point- Nothing special, dried at normal speed.
Application: 2 points- Medium sized brush that spread evenly to get full coverage.
Price: 2 points- Got this on BOGO 1/2 off, so it was like $1.50
Wear: 1 point- Chipped after 4 days.
Opaque: 2 points- Completely covered in one coat but did two for safety. Also I noted that this polish darkened as it dried. It was wierd but cool.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment