Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nail Swatch: Catch the Bouque by Orly(14)




I got this polish on sale at sally's. I had never used Orly before I got this polish. I loved the soft petal pink, it was also unique in its shimmer. It's silver but in some lights it looks almost blue. The shimmer wasn't too bad to remove. I think over all I only had one or two peices of shimmer on one nail. i also wore this polish for formal pics with my boyfriend.
Review 6/10
Dry Speed: 1 point- Average dry time. I can't really think of any difference from any of my other polishes.
Application: 1 point- The glitter/shimmer pooled at the tip of my nail and didn't spread evenly.
Price: 2 points- Got this on sale for 3.50, normal price is only $5.00
Wear: 1 point- Wore down and started to chip at day 3, major damage after day 4.
Opaque:1 point- Was a little sheer but it wasn't noticable without looking.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment