Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Beauty Swap with Canada


So once upon a time a beautiful girl read that another beautiful girl who lived in the far away land of canada had never tried Sinful Colors nail polish. So the beautiful girl offered to do a make-up swap. Both girls talked about what they liked and disliked and liked, items they each wanted to try and so on. Packages were sent and finally after 2 weeks of waiting they each got their respective packages.
Joann sent me so many amazing things.
Quo (Canadian line)
2 eyeshadow trios
2 eyeliners
2 lipglosses
Elf
2 lip glosses
The Body shop
2 shea body butters
It was all wrapped so pretty. I almost didnt open any of it, but then my curiosity killed the cat, mean got the better of me.
I have tried the eyeshadow and one of the lipglosses. It is really very pretty. I'll be putting up reviews soon.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment