Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Project Pan Update!

So its been three months since I started my project pan! I have actually used up a lot of products. A total of four, I think if I kept this up I would only get a few products used up.
 Used: Elf eyeshadow primer
               Buy Again: Yes!
          Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
                Buy Again: No
Replaced with: Hard Candy EyeShadow primer                                                                                         
                        Rimmel Extra Super Lash     
 Used: Covergirl liquid to powder foundation in Classic Ivory
               Buy Agian: No
          
Replaced with: Covergirl Continuous Wear in Natural Ivory                                                                        

Used: Maybelline Expert Eyes Trio in Chocolate mousse in the Highlight
              Buy Again: No
Replaced: Mary Kay in Honey Glaze










 So over all I feel positive because I did use up some products but I feel like I was negelcting the rest of my stash by only using a few products. I however will be particapating in a new project instead with a few of my other friends from NTMS! It will start in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment