Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nail Swatch: Sunny Side Up by Wet n' Wild Wild Shine (19)



This polish strangely reminds me of mac n cheese. My boyfriend said I was dressed for halloween, because i was still in my school uniform which is all black. n had orange nails. I also got in a car accendent that same night and the EMT's who took me to the hospital said my nails matched the strapes they used to keep me on the board. That was the tale of this nail polish.

Review 6/10

Dry Speed- 2 points: I felt like this dried super fast. I dont know why though.
Application- 1 point: the first coat went on really streaky and then went away after the second coat.
Price - 2 points: these are only a dollar, they are so cheap.
Wear- 0 points: this only lasted 2 days. i noticed chips once the EMT said something about them matching.
Opaque- 1 point: Streaky but cureable and did cover nail in two coats.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment