Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Nail Swatch: Mummy May I by China Glaze (20)



This polish is from the Awakening Collection they put out at Halloween 2010. I was able to get 2 of the 3 polishes. The orange one must have been really popular because i couldnt find it in three different sally's stores.

Review 5/10
Dry Speed: 2 points- Ok so try this, I swear by my licensure (and its my livelyhood) that this polish was drying as i put it on.
Application: 0 points- Ok so I had so much trouble. The polish was drying too fast and the glitter liked to pool in spots on my nail.
Price: 2 points- Got this on sale for like $3.00 cant but love that.
Wear: 0 points- I got 1 day because of water damage. ugh! Sometimes i hate my job.
Opaque: 1 point- I had trouble getting the color to stick to my nail/base coat. But the 2nd coat was way better.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment