Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

Haul: Nails and Make-up (pic heavy)

So this is way old and I have been lacking on posting my hauls. Mainly because I'm busting my butt at school so I can pass in 3 weeks. And now I am super behind on posting, so it may feel like im posting no stop for a few days trying to catch up a little

Anyways I got these at walgreens so I could use up a coupon I got. I saw that the HIP was BOGO 1/2 off. so I got 2 and this polish for like 5 bucks and some change.


Then I stopped at sally's and got some nail stuff. The wheels are for my polish/art and the brushes are cuz you can never have to many of those. and they are super pretty. I also picked up so Dr G's clear nail. I was using it like it said to for like 3 weeks and then i forgot about it with all this stuff going on with my accedent and stuff like that. Going to get back on the ball. If you wondering I smashed my thumb in a door when i was 2 and it was never the same. Its super ugly. I was told to use this until it was all gone and my nail should be back to normal. I'll let you know how that goes.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment