Total Pageviews

Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 73- Sinful Colors in Bare (59)

Finding a nude polish that doesn't look pink but more flesh toned has been the bane of my polish loving existence. I have very pink undertones and its very evident when I wear nude polishes. Luckily for me Sinful Colors released this color in a collection a year or so ago. It has just enough yellow tone that it doesn't make my nails look sickly and it matches my skin tone perfectly with out leaning noticeably pink.   
Total: 7/10
Dry Speed: 0 points- As you can see my trouble finger, my ring finger, has a few dents in it. This is due to not drying very fast.
Application: 1 point- The formula is really thick and that more than likely played into the dry speed.
Price: 2 points- Love the $2 price tag. Can't ever resist it.
Wear: 2 points- Even though the coats were thick, this still stayed on for 3 days. I was really impressed and I really didn't want to take it off anyways.
Opaque: 2 points- Good, solid coats. I could have gotten away with one but old habits die hard.

Until next time my sparkle babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment