Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Day 72- Sinful Colors in 24/7 (60)

Need a wham, bam!, in your face pink? I did and 24/7 is perfect for that. The color intensity is almost blinding. It's also on the matte side so its not completely blinding but a top coat can fix that. The color is in between bubble gum and barbie pink. This is part of the perm line from Sinful Colors.
Total 7/10
Dry Speed: 2 points- Like all the other matte formulas from Sinful Colors this polish dried super fast and the finish made it easy to tell when it was dry.
Application: 1 point- Streaked on the first coat, but I got full coverage on the second coat.
Price: 2 points- Do I really need to say more than $2 for this polish?
Wear: 0 points- This chipped later that night. If I had put a top coat on it probably would have helped it last longer but I wanted to keep the matte finish.
Opaque: 2 points- Solid as you or me!
Until next time my beauty queens!

No comments:

Post a Comment