Total Pageviews

Friday, May 17, 2013

Day 71- OPI in Rumple's Wiggin' (61)

"When I saw your face, Now Im a believer, I couldn't leave her, if I trieddddddddd. Then I saw youuuuurr faaaacccceee." Ahhh Shrek. Such an awsome movie. So when I heard about this collection I wanted it so bad, I was broke at the time. I found this bad boy in the clearance bin at my local beauty shop. Nabbed it instantly So this is a limited edition polish but sometimes you can find it.
Total 7/10
Dry Speed: 2 points- dried fairly well.
Application: 1 point- I hate OPI brushes. I heard they were goin back to the skinnier brushes, but I have not bought a new OPI since that rumor came out.
Price: 2 points- Most people pay $8-16 a bottle, I got this for $4.25 in the clearance section.
Wear: 2 points- This lasted 4 days, for me on my thin nails that's great.
Opaque: 0 Points- This polish is really pretty but I found this to be super sheer and I was hoping for a more solid lavender.
Until next time my lovelies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment