Total Pageviews

Monday, June 13, 2011

Nail Swatch: Mommy Kissing Santa by China Glaze (24)



I got this in a set with a few others. I love how metalic it is but I hate the streaks that can come with metalics like this. It reminds me of a chirstmas ornament. I used this for the first time on a client's pedicure. She loved it. It was so close to christmas when I did her toes that afterwards everyone wo came in that night wanted that color.

Review 8/10

Dry Speed: 2 points- Dried really easy for me.
Application: 1 point- I kept getting streaks, but that was because of the type of polish it was.
Price: 2 points- Got this on sale not sure how much it was exactly but the set was 10-15$.
Wear: 1 point-  lasted 4 days, good but not amazing.
Opaque: 2 points- Good after one coat but wasn't happy bout the streaks.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment