Total Pageviews

Monday, June 13, 2011

Nail Swatch: The Gold and the Beautiful by Wet n' Wild Craze (25)



This is a random LE WnW polish that I picked up on my way home from work one day. I choose it for its name but also I thought it would work well for a nail art I wanted to try from youtube. I failed at the art but i love the color of this polish regardless. PS I took the shoot of the polish on my nails on day 2.

Review 5/10
Dry Speed: 2 points- Dries so fast I really didnt worry about it being messed up.
Application: 1 point- This is a metalic so there tends to be a swirly, its hard to discribe.
Price: 1 point- These were LE so I paid full price but that was like 2$.
Wear: 0 points- 2 days wear, not good.
Opaque: 1 point- Needed 2-3 coats to be opaque.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment