Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day 68- Sinful Colors in Luminary (64)

I have a soft spot for Sinful Colors as we all know by now. So when I saw this color posted in NTMS I had to hunt it down and own it. RIGHT THEN AND THERE! Sadly my quest was ended when I found out that all of my local stores were SOLD OUT! Later that week I was browsing all of the new collections and there hiding in the back between two displays was my beautiful Luminary. Its a coral orange with soft silver simmer. It's not that bad to take off either.
Total : 8/10
Dry Speed: 2 points- this dried in under 2 minutes.
Price: 2 points- : ) Budget friendly line.
Application: 2 points- Smooth as a baby's bottom.
Wear: 1 point- I did have some tip wear on the first day but no major chipping.
Opaque: 1 point- It did need two coats to be completely opaque, but that's the minimum I put on anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment